Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feeling a Bit Oracular...

The word of the day is fitting. Tyler and I have been busy in a way, and not busy enough in others. I feel busy just because of school, I love to learn, but really do not like school. I am ready for summer, when I don't have to worry about homework. Tyler has been busy at work, but unfortunately doesn't have a lot to do otherwise. I know that if we owned this house he would be Mr. Handyman and fix up stuff, but we cant do that. And praise the Lord we don't have to!

Neither of us have started our new jobs yet, although I went in for my training, and have to go in every now and again for a series of shots. They said it was possible that I will get 1 client a week until the end of the school year, and then I will get more. Tyler received a call about a week and a half ago saying that it would be about 3 more weeks until he could do anything. We aren't quite sure if that means he will be starting soon or not.

All this being said, we have had some nice surprises. Two weeks about my mom and dad came and stayed with us for a weekend. Mom and I worked all day Saturday and Sunday making our new couch covers (post to come), and Dad and Tyler spent some quality time playing with the technology. We were able to take them to our favorite restaurant, and show them around a bit of the area. That being said, we pretty much stick to 4 roads, so there wasn't much site seeing.

This week we got a call from Saralyn Murray asking if she could stay with us in May, so we are excited for her visit too!

We have begun to process the big question of what to do in a year. I am only doing my associates degree, so after that we will need a new place to live. This gives us endless possibilities. Hopefully the next few months will provide some guidance as we both test out some new jobs.

We love hearing from friends, and really enjoy visitors. If anyone is nearby, feel free to stop in!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete