Saturday, September 17, 2011

Postprandial Adventures

Last week on Tuesday, both Tyler and I got calls for job interviews. Mine was with the school housekeeping department, and Tyler's with Kmart. Thursday I went in for my interview and they hired me, and I started working on Friday. On Friday Tyler had his interview, was hired, had orientation today and will start on the 25th. We are both so grateful to have jobs and be meeting people.

We've been keeping busy the last couple of days getting ready to move out. In order for the crew to come and do the remodel, all of our stuff has to be out of our bathroom and spare room. Also, we've been working at making sure everything in the house is put away so that we dont have to worry about the crews messing it up.

We get the keys to our temporary home tomorrow, and they will start working on our house at 6:00am Monday. I'm working my hardest to think ahead to all of the stuff we will need, including food and cooking supplies. Also, we need to be sure that I have everything I need for school. We will take some before and after pictures of the bathroom, but for now we have no idea what all they will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment